Saturday, November 19, 2005

No Longer Pleasure Lost



At 9:55 AM, Anonymous said...
Its Pleasure Lost again, just wanted to share with you my joy. Remember I wrote you earlier about my husband in the wheel chair. I am so happy now. My husband and I are very much in love but since the accident things have been a little stressed. But after I read your response I started to think, about what you said. You said that my husband was waiting for me to show him if I still loved him since the accident. So I did it, I couldn't come up with an action of my own so I used the one you gave me.

I put candles and flowers in the bathroom, before his Saturday bubble bath. I was a little sly about going to the store to buy sexy teddy, so I ordered it on the web.

When my husband was in the tub I did it, I put on my new outfit under an old bath robe, I walked in bathroom handed him a glass of wine, I walked around lighting candles, then I turned out the lights. The whole time my husband was just looking at me. Once I turned out the lights, he asked me if I alright. I walked over to the tub leaned over and kissed him and told him that now everything was perfect. I did what you said next I turned on some music; I danced for him then joined him in the bubbles.

When we were in the bath I told him how much I loved him, and that I loved him more now then every.Vanity he had tears in his eyes, my husband really loves me but he wasn't sure if I still loved him because he wasn't the same man I married.

Thank you so much for telling me what you did. You were right my poor husband all this time with everything he was facing, he had to worry about if I still loved him.

Life is great for us now I have my pleasure back.

I have one piece of advice for women, "TELL YOUR MAN YOU LOVE HIM AT LEASE ONCE A DAY, HE NEED AND DESERVE TO HEAR IT, SO SPEAK UP"

No Longer Pleasure Lost

Pleasure Lost,

I am happy to hear that you are now "No Longer Pleasure Lost". It sounds like you and your husband are communicating again, that's great. You are right we women should tell our men on a daily basis that we love them and we also should realize that it is ourresponsibilityy to see that we are happy, so speak up no one can give you what you need if you don't let them know what it is you need. Good luck and best wishes.

Vanity

No comments: