Sunday, November 13, 2005

A New Woman





At 9:18 PM, Anonymous said...
Hi Vanity, I have been reading you blog, I was reading your entry "What do I Desire" the other day and how we should speak up, so I decided to put it to the test. I called my husband at work and asked him out on a date. I think he must have been in shock because he didn't say a word for a long while. So I just told him to be ready at 7 and wear something nice. Boy that was fun, it was scary at first to ask him out because he always makes the plans and arrangements, but it felt good. Then I went out and brought a new outfit, and went to my sister’s house to get dressed. I showed up at my house at 7 and rang the doorbell my husband answered; he was dressed in a nice suit. He was just standing in the door with this look on his face because he had never seen me dress this way, if I am honest, when we normally go out I'm dressed like a school teacher, but now I was wearing a short black dress and heels. And if I say so myself I looked damn sexy. I drove us to the restaurant I choose,I took him dancing, then a walk under the stars. It was so romantic, and my husband once he got over the shock really enjoyed it. That night when we got home he was really in the mood. And you know what, just saying what I wanted to do and speaking up was such a confidence builder I was able to tell my husband what I liked when we were making love. My husband is great he was willing and open to what I was trying to do and he went along with the date and everything without question. I am so very lucky to have him. Thank you for sharing your views, I hope other woman get ideas as good as mind when they read them too.
A New Woman



Dear A New Woman , Thank you for leaving me your note, that was a great idea I'll have to remember that for future use myself. You go girl.

Vanity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its Pleasure Lost again, just wanted to share with you my joy. Remember I wrote you earlier about my husband in the wheel chair. I am so happy now. My husband and I are very much in love but since the accident things have been a little stressed. But after I read your response I started to think, about what you said. You said that my husband was waiting for me to show him if I still loved him since the accident. So I did it, I couldn't come up with an action of my own so I used the one you gave me.

I put candles and flowers in the bathroom, before his Saturday bubble bath. I was a little sly about going to the store to buy sexy teddy, so I ordered it on the web.

When my husband was in the tub I did it, I put on my new outfit under an old bath robe, I walked in bathroom handed him a glass of wine, I walked around lighting candles, then I turned out the lights. The whole time my husband was just looking at me. Once I turned out the lights, he asked me if I alright. I walked over to the tub leaned over and kissed him and told him that now everything was perfect. I did what you said next I turned on some music; I danced for him then joined him in the bubbles.
When we were in the bath I told him how much I loved him, and that I loved him more now then every.
Vanity he had tears in his eyes, my husband really loves me but he wasn't sure if I still loved him because he wasn't the same man I married.
Thank you so much for telling me what you did. You were right my poor husband all this time with everything he was facing, he had to worry about if I still loved him.

Life is great for us not I have my pleasure back.

I have one piece of advice for women “TELL YOUR MAN YOU LOVE HIM AT LEASE ONCE A DAY, HE NEED AND DESERVE TO HEAR IT, SO SPEAK UP"

No Longer Pleasure Lost