Saturday, November 12, 2005

Life is Full of Choices

There are so many choices in life to be made on a daily basis, how do you know which choices are the right choices. Do I do this or do I do that. Do I care for this person or don't I. There are times when the choice you have to make may cause you pain in the beginning but in the end will be the right choice and will be the best choice for the situation.
How does making a choice that will cause you pain in the beginning promote a life full of pleasure? Well if there is the need to make that choice, then there is more then likely an issue that is keeping you from that life of pleasure.
Sometimes it is hard to make the choice because we are comfortable with the way things are, and we are a little afraid of change and the unknown. It is always a personal choice as to how bold a choice you can make.

Well if that is not confusing I don't know what it, But at this moment I am waging a war with the choices I have on my plate. So wish me well and if you are in same boat I feel your pain.

Vanity

No comments: