Sunday, December 11, 2005

USED UP




At 9:50 AM, December 3, 2005, Anonymous said...
I have a question for you, I would like to know what your views are.I am in a situation where everybody takes advantage of me, work, husband, sister, friends everyone. My question is what can I do to make them stop.

USED UP

Dear Used Up
Here are my veiws.

If everyone takes advantage of you, then the problem is not them but more then likely it is you. You have allowed this behavior to start, to continue, to grow and to take over.

Now what are you going to do about it. Well for starters, I would say you need to admit to yourself, than you never say no! And that you have to change that behavior.

Add a healthy dose of SELFISH to your daily life.

From now on when someone ask you to do something stop and think for a moment, do you want to do it. Will it bring you pleasure or is it something you have to do. If the anwser is no then the anwser to the request should be no. A nicely put no, but no none the less. If you want to or think you really should do it then by all means say yes. But if it is something you do not want to do and don't have to do then say no.

Start small, and slow, this will begin to change the way everyone veiws you. And once in a while ask someone esle to assist you with something. Began to build healthy give and take relationships.

I hope my comments give you something to think about, but you have to decide for yourself what is the right course to take.

Vanity




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you say pleasure is life are you talking about sex. Do you really believe that you can find happiness by focusing on your own pleasure? I think that is totally selfish. What's you response to that.