Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dear Anonymous






At 9:04 PM, December 11, 2005 Anonymous said...
When you say pleasure is life are you talking about sex. Do you really believe that you can find happiness by focusing on your own pleasure? I think that is totally selfish. What's you response to that.


Dear Anonymous
When I say pleasure is life I am talking about all aspects of life including sex. If sex is good it adds pleasure to your life. If it isn't then it is also one of the things you need to change. Yes I really believe that I can find happiness by focusing on my own pleasures. I believe that a person who can make themselves happy can be happy with someone else. So if you focus on you own happiness and making yourself happy you aren't trying to find someone to do it for you. And honestly I believe that every person is responsible for their own happiness. And yes I hope that is selfish although I hope it is not totally selfish. Because I hope that the people I come into contact with feels a little bit of the joy I feel. And the next man I am with will know what pleasures me because I will tell him, and the reason I will be able to tell him is because I know what pleasures me. So we will be able to enjoy each other rather him spending all his time trying to read my mind. And me wondering why he just doesn't know what I want.

I hope that answered your questions if not drop me another line.


Vanity



No comments: