Sunday, April 30, 2006

SET ME FREE TO BE ME



What will it Take

What must be Done

What must be Said


What holds the Door Close

What stops the Free Sprits Flow

What can it be that Impedes Me



Who will tell me what it Takes

Who knows what must be Done

Who can say what must be Said

Who can Open the Closed Door

Who shall Release the Sprit to Flow

Who is it that Impedes Me



Tell the truth! What will it Take

Tell the truth! What must be Done

Tell the truth! Who can say what must be Said

Tell the truth! Who can Open the Closed Door

Tell the truth! Who can Release the Sprit to Flow

Tell the truth! Who is it that Impedes Me



Me! I Know, What it will Take

Me! I Know, What must be Done

Me! I Know, Who can say what must be Said

Me! I Know, Who can Open the Closed Door

Me! I Know, Who can Release the Sprit to Flow

Me! I Know, Who it is that Impedes Me



Yes I Will Do, What it Takes

Yes I Will D0, What must be Done

Yes I Will Say, What must be Said

Yes I Will, Open the Closed Door

Yes I Will Release the Sprit to Flow Free

Yes I Will Stop Impeding Me



Finally



I WILL SET MYSELF FREE TO BE ME



Vanity 2006

No comments: