Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Here Comes 50



My birthday is in a couple of days, On the 16th of this month, I will be 50, that is half of a 100. How do I feel about that?

I FEEL GREAT!!

I have never been happier in my life. I know what I want out of life now. I have found my inner peace. For me it is being in tuned with the pleasures of life.

I am happy with myself, and I surround myself with people who are happy to be with the person I really am. No more trying to live up to what other people think I should be.

What you see is what you get and I happen to think that what you see is great.

Everyone may not agree with me, but that is what is so great about it! They don't have too.

Because for every one who doesn't there is one who will love what this 50 year old woman is bring to the table.

So as I start on a new era, I invite all my friends to come ride with me, it's gonna be a blast!!!

Vanity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Vanity,

I too am very comfortable in my skin, although a little younger than you. I enjoy life every single day and I think that “pleasure” is major part of it. There are so many different ways that people experience pleasure and it will not be the same for everyone. I know what I enjoy so far. People should always look for positive experiences that they enjoy and it will make them better people to be around. I liked the quote “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” (Just think how nice a person is when experiencing pleasure.)

I am at a point in my life that I notice that there are many pleasures I have not yet experienced. Although I am happy with where I am, there is so much more I want to try. For example, Travel to far-away countries, go on a 4-week vacation on beach, ride a motorcycle, own a horse, have a pool boy (and I don’t have a pool). The list goes on.

My guess is you would really enjoy traveling. I would think you could find a lot of pleasure in other countries. I would suggest a trip to Brazil, Spain or Indonesia. I am sure they would provide some good experiences.

Anyway, I hope you find many pleasures on your birthday. Enjoy every minute of your day and have a great 2006!