Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dear Anonymous




At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 7:16:26 PM, Anonymous said...
Dear Vanity,I too am very comfortable in my skin, although a little younger than you. I enjoy life every single day and I think that “pleasure” is major part of it. There are so many different ways that people experience pleasure and it will not be the same for everyone. I know what I enjoy so far. People should always look for positive experiences that they enjoy and it will make them better people to be around. I liked the quote “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” (Just think how nice a person is when experiencing pleasure.)I am at a point in my life that I notice that there are many pleasures I have not yet experienced. Although I am happy with where I am, there is so much more I want to try. For example, Travel to far-away countries, go on a 4-week vacation on beach, ride a motorcycle, own a horse, have a pool boy (and I don’t have a pool). The list goes on. My guess is you would really enjoy traveling. I would think you could find a lot of pleasure in other countries. I would suggest a trip to Brazil, Spain or Indonesia. I am sure they would provide some good experiences. Anyway, I hope you find many pleasures on your birthday. Enjoy every minute of your day and have a great 2006!


Dear Anonymous,

The four week vacation on the beach sounds great, ride a motor cycle that's worth thinking about, and the pool boy that warrants serious thought. Wakka Wakka

Now the trips Brazil Carnival

and Spain wouldn't mind, but

Indonesia I think I might pass on that one.



Thanks for the birthday wish and you keep on enjoying life.

Vanity Martini







No comments: