Thursday, February 02, 2006

SOMETHING THEN TO NOW


Something in him CALLED out to me
Something in him ENCHANTED me in my dreams
Something in him TOUCHED deep in my soul
Something in him RELEASED all my secrets to be told
Something in him HELPED make me whole

Something in me RESPONDED to him
Something in me RAVISHED him in my sleep
Something in me WELCOMED him deep in my soul
Something in me GAVE to him all my secrets that I hold S
omething in me ALLOWED him to assist me to become whole

Something in me was ATTRACTION for I saw what I liked
Something in me was CARING because he was so kind
Something in me was TRUST because with him I knew my secrets were safe
Something in me was RENEWAL for he helped me renew myself

Something in me was LUST because taste, feel, smell, ride him I felt I must

Something in me for now is torn but maybe one day can be REBORN

No comments: